Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

About Me

If you're reading this, then somehow you stumbled into my tiny corner of the web. There is no over arching scheme to this. It's just a blog by a woman with jumbled thoughts that spill out from time to time. I'm all over the place and I'm sure that will shine brightly throughout my writing. I'm not sure if any of that said anything about me... Lawyer. Texan. Gemini. Aggie. That did ;)

Followers

Search

Type your search keyword, and press enter

Ordered List

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 15, 2016

New Month, Who This?

          No comments   

Why does this keep happening?! Lol I have no idea, but it's been months! Why can't I be consistent with this whole writing thing? This is what happens when you neglect your blog. I come back to see the template I was using has vanished! I've spent the better part of last night trying to tweak the look of the blog. It's still a work in progress...but I digress. 

I've been living, y'all. Changed my views on London, fell in love with Paris, had a couple dates and what not, had a couple setbacks, bounced back, got a year older, and planned a couple more trips. And here I am months upon months later without a written word. In other words, life has been happening. 

But I'm here with pen and paper, transcribing everything onto a computer screen when I'm done. There's just something about writing on pieces of paper, ink bleeding across the lines of the pages. Words seem to flow easier. 

Often I find myself here when I'm yearning for the universe to align itself with the desires of my heart. It's an infinite mystery, not ever having what you secretly desire the most. I want this, but I really, really want that too. You get one, but not the other. Why? What cosmic order has decided that it's not to be? *shrugs* 

I always get reflective. Normally receding into the background, out of sight, out of mind to reflect in solitude and reassess situations. I just go into myself and fall off for a minute. However, I'm back and I'm better, as Bryson Tiller would croon. 

In other news, I've unearthed another snippet I wrote some time many moons ago. I'll probably post that over the weekend. If it doesn't happen though, don't hold it against me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment