Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

About Me

If you're reading this, then somehow you stumbled into my tiny corner of the web. There is no over arching scheme to this. It's just a blog by a woman with jumbled thoughts that spill out from time to time. I'm all over the place and I'm sure that will shine brightly throughout my writing. I'm not sure if any of that said anything about me... Lawyer. Texan. Gemini. Aggie. That did ;)

Followers

Search

Type your search keyword, and press enter

Ordered List

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, March 27, 2015

Life: The force from which we ebb & flow

          2 comments   


 “I’m going on an adventure” – Bilbo Baggins, The Hobbit


On the last episode of the Days of Tifanee’s Life, we learned that I’m planning to take on the task of a travel blog.  I’m extremely excited about the concept. I’ve finally nailed down a name after agonizing over it for a week, but I’m pleased. I’ve already gotten my first draft of the first post. Now it’s just the other things that need to be dealt with, getting a domain, the design, etc. It’s all slowly coming together. It may be about a month or two, because I’m in the middle of apartment hunting/moving. I hate moving, but I hate my rent more, so, I’m moving, hopefully for the last time for more than a few years. Then, hopefully my travel adventures will start coming to life on virtual paper.

I'm bubbling with anticipation with another venture that is taking shape as I speak. There will be some sort of announcement in the coming months once everything becomes concrete. But I’m literally oozing with jubilation for where my career seems to be heading. Big things to come, I hope.

In the meantime…look at me updating! It didn’t take me months. Ha! I’m giving myself a pat on the back for that. Some semblance of consistency is the key here. Baby steps and I’m killing it with the progress thus far. Hashtag, feeling myself. #poseforthecamera

This path I’m on holds a lot of promise and hopefully a lot of success. Until next time…

Live like it’ll all be over tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the travel blog and learn about the adventures of T. Baker!!!

    ReplyDelete