Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

About Me

If you're reading this, then somehow you stumbled into my tiny corner of the web. There is no over arching scheme to this. It's just a blog by a woman with jumbled thoughts that spill out from time to time. I'm all over the place and I'm sure that will shine brightly throughout my writing. I'm not sure if any of that said anything about me... Lawyer. Texan. Gemini. Aggie. That did ;)

Followers

Search

Type your search keyword, and press enter

Ordered List

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 20, 2015

They’re Calling Me to Come Back...

          No comments   


I had someone tell me I fell off, ooh I needed that. And they wanna see me pick back up, well where’d I leave it at. – “Headlines” // Drake

 Tell me I don’t know myself lol I knoooow. It’s August and A LOT has transpired since March. I meant to write months ago. Life happened. I’m currently sitting in my office contemplating what life is with my two law partners just a few strides away. There’s nothing on my walls yet. I need an interior decorator. But I digress…new law firm! We’re taking off into the sunset. The ride is just getting started. I’m a ball of nervous energy, but God. And so I’m just going to ride this out.

The girls/birthday trip was in South Beach this year. Clearly we didn’t think that through as it was Memorial Day Weekend. There were so many people and so much ratchetness. Men, why would you follow 3 girls for over 3 blocks who aren’t acknowledging you at all? This happened…a few times. I was over it. We did find a great spot to eat on Lincoln Ave called 920 Grill. It was so good and the staff was awesome and so nice. Definitely eat there if you ever find yourself wandering around Lincoln Ave in Miami.

My birthday came and went. I miss the wholeness of being 30 #firstworldproblems Birthdays are like high school reunions. They’re celebrated every 5 to 10 years. My birthday will be special again when I turn 35. Until then, cheers to being blessed to see another year.

At the beginning of the year, I said I wanted to travel more and blog more and all that jazz. I’ve planned so many trips and I have to temper myself to not get too crazy with it. In the meantime, New York and Palm Springs are on Deck. Memphis, ATL, London, and Paris will soon follow.


It’s been an eventful 5 months, what with moving, starting a law office, planning and taking trips, meeting new friends. Life is zipping on by.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment